BRANCH MANAGER IN ANY OF OUR BRANCHES – (e.g.: Kyotera, Lira, Jinja, Rukungiri, Mbarara, Ntungamo, Ibanda, Ishaka, Lyantonde, Rushere, Mpigi, Sembabule, Kagadi, and Mbale).
The role holder will report to the Regional Manager and will be responsible for all business activities and initiatives that will further the achievement of the institution’s business objectives at the assigned branch. He/she will also be responsible for all branch operations and supervision of all branch staff.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Develop new and maintain existing business relationships at the assigned branch;
- Drive the growth of business at the assigned branch through the recruitment of new customers and mobilization of loans customers; deposits (savings) customers, Money transfer services customers and Mobile banking customers;
- Champion customer service at the branch level;
- Ensure adherence to the institution’s Policies, Procedures and/or internal controls and statutory regulations;
- Offer leadership to and develop staff at the assigned branch, as well as manage the staff issues in line with the institution’s Human resources policies & procedures
- Continuously undertake local market research to assess competition, customer trends and any emerging developments;
- Promote the institution’s corporate image at the branch level and coordinating all Public Relations (PR) requirements for the branch
- Prepare annual and periodic work plans and budgets for the assigned branch
- Periodically evaluate the performance of the Branch against work plans and budget targets, managing performance through regular staff appraisals and taking corrective action and recommending them for training where necessary.
- Timely compiling and submitting all necessary reports and returns to Head Office.
- Supervise the administration of loans and monitor closely all loan repayments to ensure early problem recognition and response.
- Maintain proper security over the assigned branch office, all documents, furniture, fittings and equipment.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in a business related field from a recognized university.
- 5 years’ relevant working experience in a financial institution, of which 2 must have been in branch management (Credit or Operations)
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills;
- Professional credibility and high integrity
- Strong leadership skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Self-drive; Customer centric disposition; and a proven track record in delivering business growth targets.
How to apply:
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should submit their motivation letters together with an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate the position you are applying for)
Applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resource.
Closing date for receiving applications is: 7th December, 2017